California mandate currently only permits hotels to only accept in-state travelers or those conducting essential travel,
unless out-of-state travelers complete a full quarantine at the hotel. In-state travelers are permitted to visit for leisure stays.
Offerings are also limited due to the new “Stay at Home” orders affecting the Southern California region
Due to COVID restrictions, we are unable to serve our Deluxe Breakfast, or any food, at this time. We are sorry for the inconvenience this causes and look forward to serving our Breakfast when restrictions are lifted.
The well-being of our guests and team members is always our top priority here at the Julian Lodge.
We are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and following guidelines recommended by the U.S Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and our local health orders.
Please note that face coverings are required in California while indoors in all public areas.
We have further enhanced our cleaning, communication, and promotion of healthy hygiene practices.
- Our housekeeping department cleans on a more frequent schedule all public spaces and lobby, including; all high touchpoints such as but not limited, to elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, ATM, Chip/Pin stations, and surfaces.
- Rooms are left vacant for 24-48 hours between guests
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in all of our public spaces and lobby.
- Team members who have direct contact with guests are provided with surface disinfecting products and hand sanitizers.
Our team members are encouraged to practice healthy habits, including:
- Temperature screenings upon arrival to work
- Frequent and thorough hand washing for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Staying home if they are sick or not feeling well.
We encourage guests with questions regarding upcoming reservations or whose upcoming travel may be impacted to contact us directly at (760) 765-1420.